- YouTube Read Aloud — https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH3CnGYkvSQ
- A guide of activities for parents to use with their children: https://www.learningtogive.org/resources/be-you-literature-guide
- Download a free activity sheet: https://www.reynoldstlc.org/tlc-books
- Six great ways to help kids celebrate individuality — https://www.yoremikids.com/news/kids-activities-that-encourage-individuality
- Eights steps to encouraging your child’s individuality and help find their identity — https://sammyapproves.com/encouraging-your-childs-individuality/
For Parents and Caregivers
Encouraging your child to understand their individuality is important to building self-esteem and for the child to understand their talents and strengths. It promotes creativity, imagination, and can teach children how to deal with bullying.
Be You by Peter H. Reynolds focuses on what makes us different and unique that makes us wonderful. It reminds children there is only one you in the world.
More Books Like This